Free Standard shipping on orders over ₹499/-Easy Return
Same Day Dispatch
Aglaonema evergreen is also known as Chinese evergreen, this plant is native to tropical and sub-tropical climate from the regions of Asia and New Guinea. Aglaonema neither tolerate harsh cold climate nor too much heat, so this plant do well maintained indoor plant care. In some culture Aglaonema consider as luck-bringing plant so you can consider this plant a good gifting plant too other than using as a beautiful ornamental plant for our home. Aglaonema evergreen is poisonous due to calcium oxalate crystal, the liquid comes from the plant or leave can cause skin rash, so handle with care.
- Aglaonema evergreen is slow growing plant.
- Aglaonema leaves can be oval or elongated.
- The leaves can grow from the length 30 cm and 5-8 cm width.
- Aglaonema evergreen can also give flower and berries once it reaches a certain maturity.
- Every time you re-pot or taking care of Aglaonema wear glove as its juice from the leaf or stem might cause skin rash.
Maintenance of Aglaonema Evergreen Plant:
For complete care and information
Download our plant care guide!
To ensure the safe delivery of plants, Urban Plant has introduced the toughest packaging ever. Click Here to check the plant endurance test video.