Free Standard shipping on orders over ₹499/-Easy Return
Same Day Dispatch
Polyscias Fruticosa or Ming Fruticosa is a perennial evergreen plant which grows in bushes or shrubs is native to India. Polyscias Fruticosa also known as Aralia is commonly cultivated in southern part of Asia. These plants are now used as a house aesthetics or home decor purpose.
- Sudden leaf drop is common natures of Aralia so don’t panic.
- Humidity in your house is must so keep misting your plant in an interval.
- Aralia doesn’t grow tall so it keeps shading lower leaves, regular pruning or trimming will give dense bushy look in the plant.
- Aralia is typically high maintenance plant as it has a fussy nature.
- Sudden change in light or temperature can cause harm to your plant.
Maintenance of Aralia Variegated Plant:
Why this plant is special?
- Best indoor plant
- Beautiful and colorful leaves
- Low maintenance plant
For complete care and information
Download our plant care guide!
To ensure safe delivery of plants, Urban Plant has introduced the toughest packaging ever. Click Here to check plant endurance test video.