Free Standard shipping on orders over ₹499/-Easy Return
Same Day Dispatch
Crassula Ovata is the most common household plant which is native to South Africa and Mozambique. This plant has many nicknames like Jade plant, Money tree or Lucky plant. In some cultures Crassula Ovata is consider auspicious plant to bring good luck for the family.
- The Jade plant or Lucky Plant is evergreen succulent plant.
- Lucky plant also grows flowers in pink or white colours when it’s mature.
- The stem of Lucky plant appears woody texture.
- The leaves of Lucky plant are very glossy and thick, helps in storing water for the plant.
- Modern cultivators make bonsai from the Crassula Ovata.
- This plant is low maintenance plant so it is good for beginner gardeners.
Maintenance of Crassula Ovata Plant:
Why this plant is special?
- The symbol for Good Luck and Fortune
- Bright Green Color Leaves with Little Red Border
- Easy to Care & Low maintenance plant
For complete care and information
Download our plant care guide!
To ensure safe delivery of plants, Urban Plant has introduced the toughest packaging ever. Click Here to check plant endurance test video.