What is Doctor Green?
IFFCO Urban Gardens Doctor Green is used to protect plants from Fungus and bacteria that attack leaves and stems, such as Powdery Mildew, Leaf/Fruit Spot, Mosaic Virus, etc. It enriches the plants with natural and beneficial anti-fungal and anti-bacterial microbes, leading to healthier and more productive plants. An organic product, its regular use assists in plants being bacteria and virus-free.
Safe to earthworms and other beneficial microbes. Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Plants, flowers, Kitchen gardens, Trees, Lawns, etc. It is 100% Water Soluble.
- Natural biological protection from all types of fungal and bacterial plant disease.
- Can be used along with any organic/ inorganic soil, manure, or fertilizer
- Safe to earthworms and other beneficial microbes
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Plants, flowers, Kitchen gardens, Trees, Lawns, etc.
How to Use:
- Dilute 5ml of Doctor Green in 1 Litre of water and mix well before spraying on plants.
- Spray the dilution on the plant leaf (affected part of the plant).
- Repeat weekly, for best results. Use early morning or late evening to avoid toxicity.