Free Standard shipping on orders over ₹499/-Easy Return
Same Day Dispatch
Kalanchoe plant are most popular flowering household plants as they are very low in maintenance and can be found in wide range of colours. This plant really do well with small amount of light and thrives well at room temperature, all you have to do re-pot it after the flowering cycle and rested for one month.
- Kalanchoe is a succulent perennial plant
- Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana is the most common variety which goes up to 18” tall.
- Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana’s long lasting, star shape blooms occurs in clusters and last for about 8 weeks.
- Kalanchoe plants have many vibrant colour flowers like red, orange, yellow, pink and bi-colour also.
- Kalanchoe plants can be harmful for house pets and small children as it contain cardiac glycosides, so keep them away from it.
Maintenance of Kalanchoe plant:
For complete care and information
Download our plant care guide!
To ensure safe delivery of plants, Urban Plant has introduced the toughest packaging ever. Click Here to check plant endurance test video.