Free Standard shipping on orders over ₹499/-Easy Return
Same Day Dispatch
Lotus bamboo also known as Dracaena Deremensis is a perennial plat. Lotus bamboo is basically from African origin more than Asian so it can tolerate Indian climate. This plant looks really great indoor and gives a tropical vibe in your house. This bamboo plant is also called Love bamboo or Rose bamboo.
- Lotus bamboo is significant for longevity, prosperity and peace in life.
- Lotus bamboo can easily differentiate from lucky bamboo by simply with their leaves.
- Lotus bamboo leaves form in a cluster on top of the stem while lucky bamboo leaves form in segments.
- Lucky bamboo is a slow grower, it take almost 6 months to reach 20 inches.
- Lucky bamboo can easy grow inside house and suitable for home decor or for gifting your loved ones.
Maintenance of Lucky Bamboo plant:
For complete care and information
Download our plant care guide!
To ensure safe delivery of plants, Urban Plant has introduced the toughest packaging ever. Click Here to check plant endurance test video.