Free Standard shipping on orders over ₹499/-Easy Return
Same Day Dispatch
Epipremnum Aureum is the species commonly found in tropical and sub-tropical forests worldwide is from the family of Araceae. The Epipremnum Aureum is native to Asia, Africa and Australia some parts of Pacific Islands and also in West indies. This species is commonly known as Golden pathos, Ceylon creeper, Money plant or taro vine and many more. This plant is listed as toxic to cats and dogs so beware to keep you pets away from it. Golden Money plant is one of the most commonly used house plant in India.
- The perfect potting mix can retain Golden money plant lifetime in one pot.
- Golden Money plant requires nutrients and proper feed of water.
- This is an evergreen perennial plant.
- Proper aeration of soil will keep your golden money plant insects and pests free.
- If your leaves are turning yellow it can be for chloride water or may be due to old age of leaves.
- The tip of the leaves of Golden Money plant can turn brown if the room is too dry, misting on regular basis is good for the plant.
Maintenance of Golden Money Plant:
Why this plant is special?
- Golden Money Plant is NASA recommended air purifier plant
- Best to be used in the drawing-room, living room, office cabin, etc.
- Bring prosperity and good luck
- Low maintenance plant
For complete care and information
Download our plant care guide!
To ensure safe delivery of plants, Urban Plant has introduced the toughest packaging ever. Click Here to check plant endurance test video.