Free Standard shipping on orders over ₹499/-Easy Return
Same Day Dispatch
Moon cactus also known as Gymnocalycium Mihanovichii is a native plant from South America. A moon cactus is the most commonly grown indoor cactus. This cactus thrives very well in low sunlight as direct sunlight may damage the bright colour pigmented part of the plant. This cactus comes in wide range of colours.
- Moon Cactus is a kind of mutant variety of cactus.
- Due to lack of chlorophyll this cactus need to be grafted every few years.
- Every seedlings need to be grafted and place on root stock otherwise it will die.
- The height of the cactus will reach up to 5 centimetres.
- Mostly Moon Cactus have 8 ridges which are slightly thorny
- Moon cactus has many different colours like red, pink, orange and yellow.
Maintenance of Moon Cactus plant:
For complete care and information
Download our plant care guide!
To ensure safe delivery of plants, Urban Plant has introduced the toughest packaging ever. Click Here to check plant endurance test video.