Free Standard shipping on orders over ₹499/-Easy Return
Same Day Dispatch
Chrysanthemums are also called mums or chrysanths, are native to Eastern part of Asia and North-eastern parts of Europe. Most of the species of Chrysanthemums are originated from Eastern Asia and Central part of China. Chrysanthemums are commonly known as Shevanti, Guldauli, Autumn Queen, Chamanthi, Ju Hua and so on. Shevanti is used as medical purpose in some parts of the world.
- Shevanti has wide variety of colours, most common of them are yellow, white, maroon, purple, cream, glistening white, pink, Golden, Bronze and Red are some of them.
- Shevanti has two types one is Standard and other one is spray types.
- The standard type of Shevanti are Snowball, City beauty, Sweetheart and Sun flight.
- The spray types Shevanti are Jubilee, Hurricane, Red star, Arctic and Laura.
- Shevanti is mostly used as a Cut flower as the longevity of the flower can goes up to 5-6 days depending which type of Shevanti is been used.
- The leaves of Shevanti White are also use as Sashimi decoration.
- White and yellow Shevanti flower are dried and preserve for making tea.
Maintenance of Shevanti Plant:
For complete care and information
Download our plant care guide!
To ensure the safe delivery of plants, Urban Plant has introduced the toughest packaging ever. Click Here to check the plant endurance test video.