- If you are using this website, you are responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of your User Id and Password and only you shall be responsible for all the activities on the website.
- We ensure to keep your information protected and understand that your personal information that you have shared with us are very important assets. If you object to share your personal information being transferred or used as per the Information Technology Act, 2000, you shall not be using this website.
- We do not store your credit card information or other sensitive data on our servers. The Urban Plant uses the services of the most secure payment gateway to provide safe and secure payment procedures. Your credit card information is never transmitted via our website since the payment gateway is responsible for collecting, storing and encrypting your data. All the information that is collected is used for products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact and research.
- We do not share your email address or other personally identifying information with any third parties, except our service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax or legal purposes. We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored
- Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (in reviews and discussion areas, within your public profile page etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other users when you send comments or messages through our Blog/Forums and other users can contact you through messages and comments.
- The Urban Plant reserves the right to use the business name, logo and comments of its registrants, members and customers in marketing documents, in the website and in other marketing and promotional activities. At any time, the registrants, members and customers of the service can send a written notice to withdraw this authorization.
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals due for the following:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- These services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary actions.
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. In general, we only use your personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when we receive the personal information you provide.